Garmin Fenix 5 Sapphire
- Article group
- Sports watch
- Article number
- Smartwatch functions
- Inactivity alert, Music service, Navigation, Smart notification, Virtual partner
- Activity tracker
- Calories burned
- Heart rate monitor
- Yes, integrated
- GPS sensor
- Yes (integrated)
- Water rating
- 10 ATM 100 meters
Beat yesterday, all day, every day. The Garmin Fenix 5 Sapphire is a robust and stylish multisport GPS watch with wrist-based heart rate, advanced fitness features and interchangeable bands. This smartwatch lets you go from workplace to workout without breaking stride. Whatever sports you want to track, Fenix 5 Sapphire has it covered, thanks to built-in activity profiles and performance metrics. Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter will guide you in challenging conditions. And the Garmin Fenix 5 Sapphire also features smart notifications from your smartphone and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect.
- Compact (47 mm) multisport GPS watch / smartwatch with Elevate wrist heart rate technology
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Activity tracking, the Garmin Fenix 5 Sapphire tracks your distance, pace, stroke count, calories, sleep and more
- Personalize your Fenix 5 Sapphire with free watch faces and apps from the Garmin Connect IQ
The Fenix 5 Sapphire includes a scratch-resistant sapphire lens, ensuring even more durability.
The Elevate wrist heart technology measures your heart rate at your wrist. For additional information like ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio we would advise you to add the chest strap to your Garmin Fenix 5 Sapphire watch.