Garmin Fenix 5S Sapphire
- Article group
- Sports watch
- Article number
- Smartwatch functions
- Inactivity alert, Music service, Navigation, Smart notification, Virtual partner
- Activity tracker
- Calories burned
- Heart rate monitor
- Yes, integrated
- GPS sensor
- Yes (integrated)
- Water rating
- 10 ATM 100 meters
Beat yesterday all day, every day. The Garmin fenix 5s Sapphire is a solid and classical multisport GPS watch with heart rate measurement via the wrist, advanced sport functions and straps which are easy to change. The watch is especially designed for men and women with small wrists. You wear this smartwatch every day during training sessions as well as casually. Whatever sportive outdoor activity you would like to register, you are always prepared thanks to the built-in activity profiles and performance data. Satellite navigation and tracking functions are combined with a 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter to support you in challenging environments. On top of that, the watch features smartphone notifications and automatic upload to Garmin connect.
- Compact (42mm) multisport GPS watch with Elevate Wrist heart rate technology
- Steel Grip design with stainless steel EXO-Antenna as bezel and forged steel back to maintain best integrity in demanding environments
- Activity tracking function registers your steps, distance, calories and sleep
- Personalise your fenix 5s with free clock faces and apps from Garmin Connect IQ
The fenix 5 Sapphire has a scratch resistant lens, which ensures you you’ll enjoy your watch for a extra long time.
Elevate heart rate technology measures your heart rate via the wrist. If you want to receive more comprehensive data such as ground contact time balance, step length, VO2 max estimate and recovery advice, we recommend you to purchase the heart rate strap which can be worn around your chest.