Garmin Forerunner 630 HRM
- Free shipping from 50 EUR
- Pay easily and securely with
- Widest range of running products
- Article group
- Sports watch
- Article number
The Garmin Forerunner 630 HRM is a GPS smartwatch which provides you with advanced running data.
- GPS running watch with high-resolution colour touchscreen
- Advanced running dynamics with ground-contact-time-balance, stride-length and vertical-ratio
- Information on stress-score, performance-condition and lactate-threshold
- Connected functions: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, real-time tracking with LiveTrack, spoken directions, smartphone notifications and information sharing on social media
- Download information fields, watch faces, widgets and apps via Connect iQ
- Heart rate monitor included
All Data a Runner Needs
Whether you are training for the marathon or to improve your personal records, the Forerunner 630 provides you with detailed data to help you reach your training and competition goals. Check your fitness level by connecting the 630 to the HRM-Run to monitor your cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time. The watch also provides some additional running dynamics, such as: ground-contact-balance, stride-length and vertical-ratio. With these functions the watch provides insight into your running efficiency and balance.
Proving Your Potential
The Forerunner 630 uses extensive physiological measurements to make the most of your workouts and to ensure that you can start your races with confidence. After the Forerunner 630 has found out your lactate threshold through different programmed tests, you will be able to adapt it to your heart rate training by setting your heart rate zones.
Total training load, sleep, nutrition and general stress factors all have influence on your performances during training. To give you a better idea about when to plan a tough workout and when to plan a recovery workout, the Forerunner 630 provides you with a stress score (based on heart rate).
Yet another function is that of Performance Condition. This function provides you with expected performances during your workout. During your runs it will analyse your real-time tempo, heart rate and heart rate variety to record your performance ability.
When planning a strategy for your next race, the Forerunner 630 measures your VO2-max and makes a prediction about your times on various distances. This allows you to set a realistic target time for your upcoming event. The watch also tells you when to take it easy after a tough training or race thanks to the built-in recovery function.
Much More than Tempo, Distance and Time
Go beyond the basic data shown on your watch face with the Garmin Connect IQ app. View and download free watch faces, widgets, apps and adjusted data fields. You can also adapt your training by downloading advanced workouts and training plans from Garmin Connect to your watch.