- Free shipping from 50 EUR
- Pay easily and securely with
- Widest range of running products
- Article group
- Heart rate monitor
- Article number
The Garmin HRM-Run is compatible with the Garmin Forerunner running watches. The heart rate monitor is light of weight and easily adjusted in size.
The HRM-Run measure the following data:
- Cadence: number of steps per minute
- Vertical oscillation: degree of 'bounce' in your running motion; displays the vertical motion of your torso, measured in centimeters for each step
- Ground contact time: amount of time in each step that you spend on the ground while running; measured in milliseconds
- Ground contact time balance: displays the balance between left and right foot during ground contact
- Stride length: length of your strides
- Vertical ratio: ratio of vertical oscillation to stride length (displays a percentage); a lower number typically indicates better running form
This real-time data will help to give you insight into at which points you can improve your running style and condition, allowing you to perform even better.