Herzog Pro Sock
- Free shipping from 50 EUR
- Pay easily and securely with
- Widest range of running products
- Article group
- Compression socks
- Article number
The Herzog Sport Compression Socks provide relatively high pressure which decreases as it reaches up to the knees. This pressure helps to stimulate the blood circulation towards the heart. Thanks to this technique waste products are actively removed away from the strained muscles faster.
Measured out compression
- Pressure reduces as the socks reach up to the knee
- Effective with calf problems, shin-splints and injuries to the Achilles tendons
- Reduces recovery time
Perfect for prevention and injury recovery
- With calf problems, torn muscles and cramp the socks are useful as a prevention tool, but also help to improve recovery. The socks reduce muscle fibration which can be the cause of muscle damage.
Available in various colours.
Pay close attention to the size charts. Compression socks are only functional when they have the right size. Click on the tab size chart above to familiarise yourself with the correct measuring techniques.
Also check out the video below to see how to put on the socks