Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 (Narrow) Women
The Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 (narrow) for women are running shoes for overpronators. The shoes are always there to support you. They are updated with a wider base for increased stability, and bouncy, flexible cushioning that delivers a smooth stride.
Dynamic Support technology adapts to your stride to provide a stable landing with every step, therefore enhancing the energy return with every stride. Soft foam cushioning eases the transition from heel to toe.
The Dynamic Fit technology for the upper wraps your midfoot for a secure, personalized fit and locked-in-feel. The Flymesh upper is seamless. It provides lightweight breathability and lasting comfort.
This shoe has a narrow fit.
The shoe is perfect when your feet aren't properly enclosed in a regular running shoe.
- Mesh inner sleeve provides breathability and a sock-like fit
- Nike Zoom Air unit in the forefoot for low-profile, responsive cushioning
- Ortholite sockliner enhances responsive cushioning
- Honeycomb outsole pattern and rubber crash rail for durable traction
- Flywire cables integrate with laces for additional lockdown
- Deep flex grooves provide flexibility for smooth transitions
- Article group
- Allround running shoes
- Article number
- Heel height
- 22 mm
- Forefoot height
- 12 mm
- 10 mm
- 315 gram (in size US 8)
- Shoe type