Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 (Wide) Men
- Article group
- Allround running shoes
- Article number
- Heel height
- 22 mm
- Forefoot height
- 12 mm
- 10 mm
- Shoe type
The Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 (Wide) for men are running shoes for overpronators. The shoes are always there to support you. They are updated with a wider base for increased stability, and bouncy, flexible cushioning that delivers a smooth stride.
Dynamic Support technology adapts to your stride to provide a stable landing with every step, therefore enhancing the energy return with every stride. Soft foam cushioning eases the transition from heel to toe.
The Dynamic Fit technology for the upper wraps your midfoot for a secure, personalized fit and locked-in-feel. The Flymesh upper is seamless. It provides lightweight breathability and lasting comfort.
This shoe has a wide fit.
It is a perfect shoe if regular running shoes are too narrow.
- Mesh inner sleeve provides breathability and a sock-like fit
- Nike Zoom Air unit in the forefoot for low-profile, responsive cushioning
- Ortholite sockliner enhances responsive cushioning
- Honeycomb outsole pattern and rubber crash rail for durable traction
- Flywire cables integrate with laces for additional lockdown
- Deep flex grooves provide flexibility for smooth transitions