Polar Vantage V
- Free shipping from 50 EUR
- Widest range of running products
- Expert advice
The Polar Vantage V multi-sport watch is a premium sports watch which is especially suitable for people who want to cross boundaries, have insight into their activities and train with advanced training functions. The new Vantage V model helps you to lift your performances to the next level and lets you train like a pro. The sports watch has an integrated GPS function which shows speed and distance and provides you with routes. The watch also provides you with important information about your daily activities and recovery moments and also functions as a 24/7 activity tracker.
With the Vantage series Polar introduces the latest form of heart rate measuring; Polar Precision Prime. The watch measures your heart rate through a combination of optic sensors and physical measurements of the skin. This enlarges the reliability of the measurements and ensures that they are accurate under the toughest of conditions. The Training Load Pro technology provides you with a comprehensive picture of how your training sessions strain your body in different ways.
Yet another new feature offered by the Vantage V is Recovery Pro. This training function measures your daily as well as your long term recovery and informs you if you have been training too much, too little or just the right amount. It helps you to find the right balance between training and recovery. In addition the Vantage V measures your running power from the wrist with its own proprietary algorithm by GPS and barometer data. This data is then used to measure muscle strain, the load that your training session puts on your joints and your muscular and skeletal systems.
The battery of the Polar Vantage V lasts longer than those of its predecessors and is therefore very suitable for long distance training. The watch is waterproof up to 30 meters and analyses your performances when swimming. Therefore this watch is also suitable for triathletes. By synchronising the watch with the Polar Flow app you can import routes and record and analyse your training data and progress. With Smart Coaching you are coached during your training and receive feedback on your progress. Additionally you can share your training data with your coach and with friends.
Smart Coaching Functions:
- Polar Precision Prime: provides you with accurate wrist-based heart rate tracking even in the most demanding conditions
- Training Load Pro: shows the strain your training puts on different parts of your body
- Recovery Pro: see how recovered your body is and get recovery feedback
- Running Power: get a more comprehensive insight into the intensity of your running sessions
- Running Index: get an estimate of your running VO2 max and see how your running is developing
- Running Program: get a personal and adaptive training plan that fits you and your goals
- Smart Calories: know exactly how many calories you’ve burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and how hard you’re training
- Activity Guide: shows you how active you've been during a day and gives practical tips on how to achieve your activity goals
- Orthostatic Test: simple test that measures your current shape
- Swimming metrics: measures your data while you are swimming
Polar Flow Web-service and App:
If you use the Vantage V together with the Polar Flow web-service and app you will receive all tools, statistics and support you need to push your training to the next level. Challenge yourself with new goals, check out your training sessions and discover more about your active lifestyle. Directly after your training you will receive a detailed visual overview of your training in the Polar Flow app which helps you to analyse your performances.
- Integrated GPS
- Smart Coaching
- Syncronisable with Polar Flow
- Records acceleration
- Chargeable 320 mAh lithium-polymer battery
- Longer battery life: up to 40 training hours
- Waterproof up to 30 meters
- Size: 46 x 46 x 13 mm
- Weight: 66 grams
- USB-cable for synchronising data with computers via Polar FlowSync
- Article group
- Sports watch
- Article number